RTW Loans (Via EEL)
1. What is on offer?
The R2W programme is providing limited loan finance to support the purchase of equipment and the cost of labour which will make energy saving and efficiency improvements. Typical interventions may include (but are not limited to) –
- Insulation - eg loft or cavity wall insulation
- Double glazing
2. What finance is available?
Typical Loans are available between £1,000 and £5,000 over a repayment period of up to 5 years and are subject to individual circumstances. We are particularly focussed on supporting working people on low incomes who will benefit most from our support.
3. Am I elegible?
The following criteria do apply:
- the applicant must be based in Lincolnshire
- applicants must be aged 18 or over
- priority will be given to applications who are on low incomes or suffer from poor health.
- finance can only be provided to applicants whose application is likely to be declined by a bank
- finance should be required to improve the energy efficiency and reduce costs within the household or business and not to directly or indirectly finance any personal expenditure of its owners, purchase vehicles, nor refinance or repay existing personal or business borrowing or debts
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the UK or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK
4. How do I apply?
If you are able to meet the above criteria then you can apply by contacting the Responders to Warmth call centre on 0845 606 4566 (landline call rates apply mobile phone provider rates may differ)